How far along? 31 weeks and 5 days today.
Total weight gain/loss: 26 (yikes) pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight at my last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Yeah, and I dont think I can even wear the vast majority of my pre-pregnancy shirts anymore.
Sleep: Jake is a night owl. As soon as I lay down he is rockin' and rollin' and kicking around.
Best moment this past week: Finishing my literature review. I am hoping its smoother sailing from here on out for my practicum. I am starting to feel like *maybe* I can complete this thing.
Movement: He has been pretty darn active this week. And is beginning to wedge his body under my ribs more frequently. That sucks by the way. Its like having a broom handle poking up underneath your ribs. Not a favorite Jake!
Food cravings: Oooh I made some heavenly cheese/broccoli lasagna this week. So good I may have to make it again next week!
Gender: Boy, John "Jake" Aaron.
Labor Signs: No although sometimes I feel like he is sitting pretty far down and putting pressure on my cervix.
Belly Button in or out? We're still "in" here.
What I miss: Not having my shoes become too tight by the end of the day.
What I am looking forward to: Getting things all finished up for Jake before he gets here.
Weekly Wisdom: Get yourself and organic bamboo velour (OBV) blanket, they are heavenly!
Milestones: Coming up on 8 months pregnant (boy that sounds deceiving doesnt it) and having our shower soon. We also will be touring the hospital very soon.
Baby:
Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)
Total weight gain/loss: 26 (yikes) pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight at my last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Yeah, and I dont think I can even wear the vast majority of my pre-pregnancy shirts anymore.
Sleep: Jake is a night owl. As soon as I lay down he is rockin' and rollin' and kicking around.
Best moment this past week: Finishing my literature review. I am hoping its smoother sailing from here on out for my practicum. I am starting to feel like *maybe* I can complete this thing.
Movement: He has been pretty darn active this week. And is beginning to wedge his body under my ribs more frequently. That sucks by the way. Its like having a broom handle poking up underneath your ribs. Not a favorite Jake!
Food cravings: Oooh I made some heavenly cheese/broccoli lasagna this week. So good I may have to make it again next week!
Gender: Boy, John "Jake" Aaron.
Labor Signs: No although sometimes I feel like he is sitting pretty far down and putting pressure on my cervix.
Belly Button in or out? We're still "in" here.
What I miss: Not having my shoes become too tight by the end of the day.
What I am looking forward to: Getting things all finished up for Jake before he gets here.
Weekly Wisdom: Get yourself and organic bamboo velour (OBV) blanket, they are heavenly!
Milestones: Coming up on 8 months pregnant (boy that sounds deceiving doesnt it) and having our shower soon. We also will be touring the hospital very soon.
Baby:
Baby's now the size of a squash!Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment