Wow. This week has been crazy. And when I say crazy I mean beyond my normal life crazy.
This week I started a long term substitute position in a kindergarten classroom. It was soo much fun! But it was also SOO much work. Its always hard to go into a classroom 6 weeks before the end of the year and take over. But it was just a crazy week all around. Along with this I had to finish a final project, and I had to do my volunteer thang'.
And just to make myself a little more harried I am forcing myself to go to the gym three times a week at least. So I started getting up at five am to go to the gym before work. And truthfully I like going to the gym before work, it really wakes me up and I always feel more alert at work in the mornings. But five am sucks, no matter how you look at it.
So that has been my week. I am so excited to be at the school I am working at, its a great school and a wonderful opportunity. So I am really trying to do the best job possible. The kids are great, and they like me so its been a good but crazy week there.
I still have to finish my final project. The assignment description was completely vague and did not include a rubric. So I found out that I "over thought" the project and emailed it for review by my professor. He still has not replied to let me know what he wants me to do. That is veerrryyy aggravating. I want to finish it already!
So anyway, that was my life this week.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment