Thursday, November 12, 2009

I got my TIckety Bu blanket!

Squeee (as we Eff'ers say)!!! I just received my TicketyBu blanket that I managed to snag on a stocking at Fresh. Oh I didnt mention this you say? Well I managed to get extremely lucky during an early morning stocking of TicketyBu at Fresh on Hyenacart.com. Its a gorgeous blanket done in a mix of blues, greens, and cream. Very gender neutral and just velvetty soft. I am in love. I cant wait for the little one to be here so they can give this blanket the love it deserves.

Here it is in all its soft glory:


And yes it is as soft as it looks. I am so glad I snagged one, so now I can focus on other obsessions. Diaper bags anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Sponsored by Free Web Space